The Kitchener-Waterloo Humane Society (KWHS) provides a Leash Free Park on its property for your pets’ enjoyment. Please be aware that the KWHS is not liable for any claims arising from the use of this Leash Free Park.
- Any owner, 18 years of age or older, may exercise their dog by allowing it to run free in the enclosed park.
- Bitches in heat and puppies under 6 months old are not allowed in the park.
- Only good-tempered dogs are permitted. An owner is responsible for any damage or injury caused by their dog.
- All dogs must be licenced for the current year in the owner’s municipality, and must wear an up-to-date rabies tag, and all other tags required by the owner’s municipality.
- All fecal matter must be collected by the owner of the dog immediately and placed in the container designated for that purpose.
- The park is open from sunrise to 10:30 p.m.
- Small children are not allowed in the park.
- No rawhide or food of any kind is allowed in the park.
- A dog cannot wear a pinch (prong) or spike collar.
- You are not allowed to leave your dog unattended.